Web Web Web Web Web Web Web

Friday, April 15, 2011

Memento's Etsy Feature Friday - Barefoot Lake

For today's Memento's Etsy Feature Friday I decided to keep with the theme of shop supplies and studio craft space items. I wanted to get something fun and pretty for my ironing board so I went to the best shopping place I know Etsy! I found the wonderful shop Barefoot Lake and I purchased an ironing board cover that was brown and aqua to match my studio. I haven't added any recent photos that is on my in my head need to do list! But here is the apron cover I bought.




This is a planned photo when my studio was all clean! Here is a photo of my studio. It matches perfectly
You can see my wall colors and my old boring plain ironing board. It makes a huge difference when you use an iron and ironing board every day to see a pretty fabric smiling back at me!



If you are looking for a way to infuse some creative flair to your craft studio here are some of Barefoot Lake's beautiful creations.

Ironing Board Cover
Michael Miller Pretty Bird Aqua


Another wonderful addition is fabric covered magnets. I use the one I have that matches my ironing board cover on my white board. You can have them on your file cabinet or fridge too. They are so much prettier than a plane old magnet!

Jumbo 2 1/4 Inch Fabric Covered Magnet
Michael Miller Mod Swirls

 


Photobucket

No comments: