Web Web Web Web Web Web Web

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Memento's Etsy Treasury Tuesday ~ For Crafters By Crafters

Today's Memento Etsy Treasury Tuesday is all about Etsy Shops that sell items that would be perfect for your creative work space or studio and supplies. Lots of people know that Etsy sells handmade items but the other two categories are Vintage and Supplies. For Vintage the items need to be at least 20 years old. For Supplies category they need to be items that an artist, crafter might use or need in making or creating their handmade items. One of the items in this treasury is the sign Keep Calm and Sew On by Keep Calm Shop I added since I thought this would be a perfect item to hang in a sewing studio. I just bought the Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake print to hang in my studio. I need to hang it up and take a photo. I had it made in my Memento color and the cupcake is for all the cupcake aprons that I make! When I made over 500 in one week I needed a sign like this! I have also purchased fabric from lots of great shops on Etsy. If you like to sew and are looking for some new fabrics you can find some wonderful prints just search by color and the word fabric and see what you find! Did you know you can find PDF sewing patterns on Etsy too?
 
So what are you waiting for Get Crafting!

'For Crafters By Crafters' by shopmemento

Creating your art & creations with items from other Etsy Artists & Crafty Folks!


Multi-colour Butter...

$4.00

SALE I Create

$19.99

A collection of woo...

$30.00

KEEP CALM AND SEW O...

$15.95

80 yards Party Mix ...

$25.00

Sweet Nothings Fabr...

$15.00

orange dots button ...

$7.00

Assorted Colors Gro...

$7.50

Ten 8 Inch Zippers ...

$5.00

Pink Flowers Petal ...

$9.00

Small Ruffs - Set o...

$4.00

Herb Garden. . . Se...

$14.50

Handmade Magenta Pi...

$6.00

3/8" Summer Sp...

$10.75

Wool Sampler - Colo...

$9.00

AAA Peridot Gemston...

$22.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.


 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: