Web Web Web Web Web Web Web

Friday, April 10, 2009

Etsy Gift Guides ~ Shopmemento's Collapsible Market Tote Baskets Listed!

Shopmemento was listed on 3 Etsy gift guides!

All three gift guides have chosen one of our Collapsible Market Tote Baskets. The Tailgate Set is listed in two Gift Guides; Graduation Gifts and in the Gifts for Dad Guide. The Personalized Gifts Guide has a black market tote. How cools is that. I just wanted to share because I was so excited to find out some of my creations were chosen for the Etsy gift guide.

Here is the Etsy Personalized gifts Guide.


3 comments:

~Sandy~ said...

very nice! i am off to click around your site a bit. happy VGNO!!!

Lizzie said...

congrats! i love monogrammed stuff :) happy (late) VGNO!

Ann Harrison said...

Thank you so much for being a part of the Virtual GNO! I hope that you are meeting some wonderful bloggers this weekend.

Your items are so cool! I need to go look around. :->