Web Web Web Web Web Web Web

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Beach Themed Jewelry from Fellow Etsy Artists

I am a beach girl at heart and I love the color blue. The Ocean has so many different shades of blue and greens. I have been favoriting some jewelry that catches my eye and thought why not share it with others. You can see these wonderful beach inspired creations in the etsy mini collage. Please check some of these shops out.



I love the sound of the ocean and the feel of the sand and the smell. It relaxes me and brings back so many great memories. I have visited lots of coasts and all of them have a special place in my memories. It’s hard to pick a favorite.


On the Pacific Ocean side Cannon Beach on the Oregon coast has rugged rocks and the rough crashing waves that make an amazing sound. It is very powerful and edgy at times. In the morning it can be very calm with the mist.

California has some beautiful beaches. Some of my favorites are Big Sur. You just have to Google it and you will be amazed at how beautiful it is. Carmel is a very pretty place to visit and to sleep away the day on the quiet laid back beach.

Big Sur - California Coast








On the Atlantic side there are lots of great places to mention. The Carolinas are lined with amazing beaches. I have not visited any of North Carolina’s beaches yet but that is a must for my beaches to visit list! I have been to the Charleston area beaches and to Hilton Head. The beaches in South Carolina are more of a blue color. St Simons off the Georgia coast is very pretty with the Oak trees inviting down the island streets and then the pier and lighthouse down at the beach. The Florida panhandle has soft white sandy and aqua waters that are very picturesque. Okay I think I need to get back to getting some things done! I feel like I am at the beach already! Thanks for letting me share and I hope you enjoy seeing these beautiful creations that some very talented etsy artists created.

6 comments:

Klayfriends Collectible Jewelry & Clay said...

oh my gosh!! what an honor..thank you so very much for showing my bracelet on your blog..hugs, laura

Audrey Charlton said...

Beautiful blog! Thanks so much for using my bracelet as part of your entry! I love cannon beach by the way!!! It's our favorite beach to go to, only about one hour away.

Lissa said...

Thanks so much for adding me to your beautiful beach themed picks!Definitly a great pick me up after a craptacular day!

Photos by Rosie said...

Lovely post. I'm a beach girl at heart too, although there's not much sunbathing to be done on the beaches I grew up near - we're on the Irish sea! Lovely photos too.

Anonymous said...

I love the beach glass

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Just stopping by from SITS. You've got some great stuff! I love Cannon Beach & we're actually headed to the Oregon coast this summer. Can't wait. Have a great day!