Web Web Web Web Web Web Web

Friday, January 20, 2012

The Georgia Bridal Show Jan 22, 2012

Memento will be at the Georgia Bridal Show this Sunday January 22 from 12-5 at Cobb Galleria in Atlanta. After 4 years of expanding and growing my business I have taken the plunge and decided to be a wedding vendor at the Georgia Bridal Show. My banners came in a few days ago and they look amazing! My brochures will be ready later today. I will post some pictures from my booth next week. I am a detail girl from the big things to the little things so I hope I have thought of everything. It almost feels like a wedding with getting the decor elements to make the booth classy and elegant.
 
Here is a coupon you can print out and bring to the show for a 2 for 1 admission. Come see Memento for personalized monogrammed bridesmaids gifts from spa wraps, waffle robes, market totes, aprons and more! We have some great show promotions for Brides that book their bridal party gift orders at the show.
 

A few weeks ago we did a bridal photo shoot with some beautiful ladies to have some images for the banners. Here are a few of my favorites. If you are a past or future bride ordering personalized robes or spa wraps I love to get photos from your special day.


Bride Robe with Flower Girl Robe & Bride Cosmetic Bag
 

Something Blue Bridal Gift Set


Monogrammed Lace Handkerchief with Wedding Date

One of our lovely models will be a Bride in February and we surprised Brittany with the lace hankie. She didn't know that I made personalized bridal handkerchief so it was a neat surprise for our mock bridal shower photos when she opened this gift and saw her new married monogram with the wedding date in Bridal Blue!




Hot Pink Robes for the Bridesmaids & White for the Bride


Love this photo of the Bridesmaids looking at the Brides Ring! Personalized Velour Spa Wraps

 
You can find the items from above at my website Memento or Memento's Etsy shop Shopmemento 
 
 
Photobucket


1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Superb bridal show! Planned an engagement party for my brother at one of stylish DC wedding venues recently. Projectors and images covering blank walls were eye catching. White curtains and purple orchids were looking pretty. Thanks to my friend for her lovely ideas.