Web Web Web Web Web Web Web

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Memento's Etsy Treasury Tuesday ~ Autumn Mist

Fall is one of my favorite seasons. The crisp air, cooler weather and the rich beautiful colors. I created this treasury with some wonderful autumn finds from some talented Etsy artists. I choose the title for this treasury from JoyStClaire's amazing photo Autumn Mist. I added the rustic worn wood background product shots as they reminded me of an old barn on a farm on a country road. This collection has a rustic feel to it that I hope I captured the essence of a fall country day. Please take the time to check out some of the amazing shops and items made by a group of talented Etsy Shops.

'Autumn Mist' by shopmemento

Beautiful Fall collection with a rustic country mix of oranges and browns. Take a fresh look at some talented Etsy Artists. Created by a Tagt Team Member

Autumn Mist. 8x10 Photo...

$28.00
Thanksgiving Wreath au...

$75.00
Hand Knit Hat - Cable B...

$60.00
Autumn Block Set...I lo...

$21.00
Sparkling Fire Agate Ne...

$42.00
Halloween Pumpkin Photo...

$9.00
Burnt Orange and Gray S...

$18.00
Wine Barrels Photo, Chi...

$75.00
Autumn Owl- orange and ...

$25.00
Fall Leaf and Wheat Bou...

$8.00
Brown Happy Falliday Le...

$4.00
Fall Carnelian Watch

$24.00
14" PILLOW COVER -...

$40.00
Orange Necklace Glass L...

$42.00
Set of neck and arm war...

$19.00
Ring Bearer Pillow, SIL...

$74.00


 
Photobucket

No comments: