Web Web Web Web Web Web Web

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Memento's Etsy Treasury Tuesday ~ Little Bunny Foo Foo

I am a day late or maybe I am 6 days early for next Tuesday? That could work. I really miss blogging and want to try to stay regular maybe they have metamucil for bloggers! Or an Activa Challenge for Bloggers. Today's Treasury was inspired by the adorable bunny nose photograph by DovieMoon. I can just see the bunny twitching as he hears footsteps or children laughing. I hope you enjoy this treasury as much as I enjoyed discovery these shops. Some of these have been my favorites for quite a while. Simplyhue and SylviaCPhotography are both very talented photographers that have some beautiful and artistic photos. I could write about each shop but it is dinner time and I decided instead of waiting till I have "more"
time to write which equals blank blog entries I would just do the best I can.

In case anyone is wondering why I promote and share other Etsy shops it is simple. I love having an Etsy shop and being a part of an amazing group of talented women and men....I am in the works of a made my men treasury to feature the talented men of Etsy. Sharing these shops every week or every month (or 4 months!) is a way I can help spread the word about the great items you can buy and support fellow Handmade Artists.


'Little Bunny Foo Foo' by shopmemento

Easter Finds from some talented Etsy Artists

Beautiful Organic White...

$47.00
White Velvet - Fine Art...

$14.99
Vintage berry basket wi...

$25.00
Little Lady Fascinator ...

$30.00
8.5 x 11 PRINT signed L...

$15.00
Vintage Wire Egg Basket...

$13.75
HOPPY BIRTHDAY Bunny Bi...

$39.00
Light Blue/Green Flower...

$12.50
Basket of Tulips

$25.00
Easter Bunny Rabbit Gif...

$5.00
Bridesmaids Gift Set - ...

$132.00
pink & olive lampwork g...

$39.00
Looking Up surreal View...

$29.00
Easter Pastels - Summer...

$100.00
Fresh Picked Delightful...

$16.95
SALE endS ToDaY - 15% O...

$18.99


  
Photobucket

No comments: