Web Web Web Web Web Web Web

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Memento's Etsy Treasury Tuesday ~ Shop Local Atlanta

Shop Local Atlanta


Last week on Etsy's Facebook page they suggested making Shop Local Treasury themes. So I created an Atlanta theme. I didn't have anything more than the location to start. as I looked I found a few very cute things that started the color combo of pink & black. I find my favorite treasury collections are those that have some uniform look to them. The first item I found was the adorable hat that started the color trend. I know it is brown but most everything else is pink and black. I love the damask covered note book very classy. I did my spa wrap photo to this one since I just love that photo! Plus the damask in the photo I think fits well with the romantic theme to all these wonderful Atlanta Etsy artists. Enjoy the collection and please check out these shops here for some Shop Local Atlanta Treasures


Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Terri-

I'm so glad I stumbled upon your web site through Etsy and now your beautiful blog (we have such similar tastes).

All your stuff is darling and I can't wait to get some custom made aprons for my business!

Thanks,
Michelle
www.UtahEventsByDesign.com