Web Web Web Web Web Web Web

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Memento's New Blog Makeover

Check out my new Blog. I LOVE IT! Hilary with Simply Yours Designs created it for me and she did an amazing job. I showed her my logo and website and she created something that I think looks so Mementoish. Thank you Hilary for doing a fantastic job. Please check her out if you are looking for a swanky blog makeover.

Sorry for my 1 month disappearance from my blog and from visiting my favorite blogs and SIT'S. I have been busy with lots of things that I thought I would share with y'all. I have done lots of orders in the past month and here are some of my creations.
























I embroidered 7 duffle bags for a cheer team. I have created some new Mommy & Me Apron Sets that I love. These aprons have pockets on the child and adult aprons.





I created these aprons for EAD Designs. I think they turned out great.




We have also been in the works of creating the ultimate workspace studio. I will post the before and in the process photos. We are still waiting on the countertops so the final photos will be posted once it is finished. Please don't laugh at how messy my space is. I didn't start taking the before photos until we were already in the middle of things.










My husband is an amazing man and he is very handy. He made the work table which I LOVE it is the perfect height and nice and big with lots of room. He used IKEA kitchen cabinets. The wall and floor cabinets are also from IKEA. I love my new space it is so much easier to find things and I have lots of space. I have a designated sewing and serger table. The first thing I made on my new table was this dress for Liberty's first day of school.






























And on the not so fun side I have had a cough for 6 weeks and I am on my third something or other I have caught. I was on antibiotics until I had an allergic reaction to them. I started a new antibiotic yesterday and it seems I am allergic to it as well. Hard to get better when you can't take the medicine! I have never before reacted to medicine and now in 3 weeks this has happened twice. Between trying to get orders done, and being sick I feel like I am that hamster in the cage running in the circle wheel. I keep trying to get more things done but they just don't happen. So thank you for reading my long awaited updated and let's hope that I am back in the swing of things now. Thank you to all my new and repeat customers. I have had my business for 2 years this November and I enjoy it so much and I am thrilled to see how my name is getting out there and my business is growing.

Thank you sincerely.
Terri

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new blog it looks great.
The studio looks awesome. It’s giving me some great ideas for mine.

Melissa Miller said...

Terri your blog looks gorgeous!
Love it all my friend!

You did a great job with showing us your pretty Etsy shop as well. One of these days I'm ordering something from you!

~Blessings to you, ~Melissa :)

Beth Jacobs said...

the blog looks awesome!!! Your new studio is starting to look awesome!Hope you feel better soon!

Hannah said...

the studio is darling!

Claudya Martinez said...

The blog looks fantastic!

You've been quite busy and productive.

Maria said...

Hi! Dropped in from SITS. Get well soon! You're doing great work. Lovely blog!

KK said...

Love your new blog. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Nishant said...

the blog looks awesome!!!
indian classified site