Web Web Web Web Web Web Web

Monday, October 1, 2001

About Me

Thanks for checking out shopmemento's blog.


My name is Terri and I am a WAHM with a 4 year old son Maverick and a 6 year old daughter Liberty. I have been married for 16 years to Ron, my best friend & the greatest husband and father. I am very blessed to have such an amazing partner for this journey called life, marriage and parenting. He is very supportive of me and my business; which is my third child, Memento, who just happened to come along while I was pregnant with my son. Memento is the personalized gifts & embroidery business I created. Talk about a crazy time to start a business but I have heard from many other fellow moms it’s what us mompreneurs do!

Memento was launched in 2007 and started in my basement with just me and one commercial embroidery machine. I wore all the hats, convo girl, shipper, sewing ribbon, cutting fabric, ironing, applique cutting, embroidery, listing products. At holidays I would go to bed at 2 or 3 AM back in the early days. I had a desire to build a business that combined my creative vision and entrepreneurial talents; to produce personalized and made-to-order products. My vision was to offer products that represent a person's legacy, individual taste, or, makes a unique statement about an individual's spirit and character.


In April of 2012 I took the next step of getting a commercial space! It was exciting and a little overwhelming at the same time. I had 2 full time employees and a part time employee at the time and the thought of rent each month was a bit daunting. We have lots of space for shipping, embroidery machines, sewing table, packaging and all of the laptops needed to manage a growing Etsy shop!

Memento creates a timeless reminder of a special moment, person, place or time. It's a gift that's fun and creates smiles and laughter. It also represents a special sentiment or reminder that conjures up memories or tears. Most importantly, I want to offer products that make gift giving easy. I believe that our selection of products, with your personalized touch, offer your friends and loved ones a gift that is as unique and special as they are. From all of this, Memento was launched.
If you love our products, the greatest compliment you can pay us is to tell all of your friends, family and co-workers about Memento!





No comments: